Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Forum Death

Go down 
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Forum Death   January 18th 2012, 6:51 pm

So it appears to me that facebook has been the death of forums. I might have to raise a vote for shutting down the forum. No one is on it, and no one uses it. I tried to recommend people to the forum for meeting other people in the hobby and a couple have joined and then flat out came back and told me that the forum is dead. I must admit I was some what embarrassed. I think you should just stick with the facebook Knoxville area reptile keepers and delete this forum. Just an Idea.
Back to top Go down
JTG Reptiles

Male Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Forum Death   January 19th 2012, 9:21 pm

What is the url for the facebook?
Back to top Go down

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: Forum Death   January 21st 2012, 4:00 pm

Facebook hasn't killed the forum. There is lack of activity on Facebook as well as here. I know everyone has a lot going on in their lives right now but if the forum or the Facebook groups are to stay alive they must have active participation. I can't make anyone log in and post on either venue. It's entirely up to you guys whether these places are ghost towns.

The Facebook group URL is

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Death   

Back to top Go down
Forum Death
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knox Area Reptile Keepers :: Forum Stuff :: QCCC-
Jump to: