Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Well....I guess I need to reintroduce myself...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kazzy

PostSubject: Well....I guess I need to reintroduce myself...   June 14th 2011, 11:48 pm

I'm back Razz

For those that don't know me, my name is Katie. I live out in Nashville. Currently getting back into reptiles after I had to get out because of some personal issues, and oh boy am I glad to be back!

I am currently breeding crested geckos, but hoping to expand into other species of geckos, as well as snakes and who knows what else!

Sandy, thanks for sending the link...I had lost it and was trying to find this place a few months ago Smile
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: Well....I guess I need to reintroduce myself...   June 15th 2011, 3:40 am

Kazzy wrote:
I'm back Razz

For those that don't know me, my name is Katie. I live out in Nashville. Currently getting back into reptiles after I had to get out because of some personal issues, and oh boy am I glad to be back!

I am currently breeding crested geckos, but hoping to expand into other species of geckos, as well as snakes and who knows what else!

Sandy, thanks for sending the link...I had lost it and was trying to find this place a few months ago Smile

It was good bumping into you on Fauna. Happy to have you back! Smile

PostSubject: Re: Well....I guess I need to reintroduce myself...   June 15th 2011, 7:17 am

Thanks! Yup, glad I saw ya on there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Well....I guess I need to reintroduce myself...   June 21st 2011, 7:27 pm

well looky here lol welcome back . you should tell dale n ash to get back here too .
Back to top Go down
Kazzy

PostSubject: Re: Well....I guess I need to reintroduce myself...   June 21st 2011, 7:29 pm

Hey there!!!!!!!!!

lol I'll try. I rarely talk to Dale (he doesn't like answering texts....*sadface*) but I'll pass it on to Ashe.
Back to top Go down
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Well....I guess I need to reintroduce myself...   June 21st 2011, 7:46 pm

lol that is an understatement dale just stopped talking to me it is good to have you back though
Back to top Go down
Kazzy

PostSubject: Re: Well....I guess I need to reintroduce myself...   June 21st 2011, 7:54 pm

Yeah, it's been forever since I heard from him lol!

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well....I guess I need to reintroduce myself...   

Back to top Go down

Well....I guess I need to reintroduce myself...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knox Area Reptile Keepers :: New Members :: New Member Introductions-
Jump to: