Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

NEWBY

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Y-man

Male Posts : 12

PostSubject: NEWBY   February 23rd 2011, 6:09 pm

I'm Nick. I just moved up here from Savannah Ga to Lake City 20 min North of Knox. I have been a member of this forum for maybe 4 months or so.

About me. I Just got out of the military after a helicopter crash, and wanted to get out of the heat of Ga. I primarily keep Lizards, Scorpions, and Roaches. Wife freaks out about Snakes, so I have to live without them. For some reason lizards are OK.

What I have - 2 Blue Tongue skinks, 4 Savannah Monitors, 2 Red Argentine Tegus, 1 Black and White Argentine Tegu, 2 Golden Tegus, 3 Bearded Dragons, 2 Giant armored lizards, 1 Jackson Chameleon, 4 Veiled Chameleons, 5 Curly Tail lizards, About 20 Leopard Geckos, and 6 knight anoles.

Others - Hisser Colony, Dubia Colony, lateralis Colony, Orange Head, Halloween Hissers, Mealworm Colony, Superworm Colony, 10 breeding mice, 100+ Scorpions, 4 Taranculas, 2 Pacman frogs, 1 Tiger Salamander, Cherry head Tortoise. Will have 3 rats by this weekend.

I collected a lot of this when I got out of the Military in March. So most are babies, or sub adults.

Thanks for Reading.
Back to top Go down
http://nicksbikeparts.com
HerpAlicous

PostSubject: Re: NEWBY   February 23rd 2011, 8:30 pm

Hey Nick! Nice to meet you! Wow! What a collection! That must been fun! My name is Hannah. My husband Brent and I share this account, but I do most of the posting. We have leopard geckos, Cresteds, one garg, and one ball python.. but are continuing to collect more! Lol! We are also venturing into breeding the Leos this season.

My dad lived in Lake City, and then LaFolette for a years! It's been a while since he has lived there, though.

Welcome to the forums! Thanks for taking time to introduce yourself and let us know a little about you.
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko

Female Posts : 454

PostSubject: Re: NEWBY   February 23rd 2011, 10:17 pm

What an awesome collection! I demand pictures, even of the feeders, haha. Smile
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: NEWBY   February 23rd 2011, 10:48 pm

Glad to have you, Nick! Smile I have family that lives out in your neck of the woods.

Sounds like an impressive collection. Looking forward to seeing pics of them!

Male Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: NEWBY   February 24th 2011, 1:30 am

As soon as I get a chance to breathe I will take pics of everything. I have a house on the Market in Savannah, my wife still lives there so it is hectic right now.

***Forgot to mention that I have a F5C Savannah Cat. He is crazy.

QuietTempest - My neck of the woods was actually Montana. The military moved me to Savannah Ga for 10 years. Montana is too cold, Savannah Ga is too hot, and Lake City, TN is just right.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Nick
Back to top Go down
http://nicksbikeparts.com
Ehatcher

PostSubject: Re: NEWBY   February 25th 2011, 11:37 pm

WELCOME!!! Sound like you got quite the crew! Get some pics up of the little pretties!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEWBY   

Back to top Go down

NEWBY
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knox Area Reptile Keepers :: New Members :: New Member Introductions-
Jump to: