Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

New to your forums

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RCampbell

Male Posts : 6

PostSubject: New to your forums   January 30th 2011, 6:54 pm

Hello all,

Didn't know you guys were even here. I am glad to see you are.
While not "new" to the area, I am a non-native who spends a great deal of time in TX and NV besides east TN.
I have serious interests in all aspects of herpetology, and have been involved with venomous taxa and crocodilians the majority of my life. Obviously east TN isn't conducive to herpetoculture of either taxonomic groups, so my personal collection at home consists of AZ mountain Kingsnakes and Drymarchon species.
I am a board member of the Southwestern Center for Herpetologicall Research and actively involved with several other groups nationally and internationally.
I miss the west, but sure do enjoy the green and water here in the south east! I look forward to seeing your community develop and was really happy to see you were here.

Thanks,

Riley
Back to top Go down
http://wwwmcampbellbiological.com
QuietTempest
Admin

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: New to your forums   January 30th 2011, 9:59 pm

RCampbell wrote:
Hello all,

Didn't know you guys were even here. I am glad to see you are.
While not "new" to the area, I am a non-native who spends a great deal of time in TX and NV besides east TN.
I have serious interests in all aspects of herpetology, and have been involved with venomous taxa and crocodilians the majority of my life. Obviously east TN isn't conducive to herpetoculture of either taxonomic groups, so my personal collection at home consists of AZ mountain Kingsnakes and Drymarchon species.
I am a board member of the Southwestern Center for Herpetologicall Research and actively involved with several other groups nationally and internationally.
I miss the west, but sure do enjoy the green and water here in the south east! I look forward to seeing your community develop and was really happy to see you were here.

Thanks,

Riley

Pleasure to meet you, Riley! Great website, too. Smile

PostSubject: Re: New to your forums   January 30th 2011, 11:42 pm

Nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko

Female Posts : 454

PostSubject: Re: New to your forums   February 7th 2011, 1:15 am

So now I can put a face to your name! Meeting you in person was great. I'm glad you came to eat with us at Mr. Gatti's. Now I am spoiled to good reptile conversation! Hope to see you around on the forum some...would love to see your photos and drawings as well. We are a slow moving forum but a friendly one, and we have plenty of get-togethers. cheers
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: New to your forums   February 7th 2011, 1:23 am

DaganGecko wrote:
So now I can put a face to your name! Meeting you in person was great. I'm glad you came to eat with us at Mr. Gatti's. Now I am spoiled to good reptile conversation! Hope to see you around on the forum some...would love to see your photos and drawings as well. We are a slow moving forum but a friendly one, and we have plenty of get-togethers. cheers

^ What she said!

Definitely had fun listening to reptile related chat over lunch/dinner. Smile

PostSubject: Re: New to your forums   February 7th 2011, 3:43 pm

It was a real pleasure to meet and speak to you yesterday. Look forward to meeting up with you again sometime. We will definitely get with you on the mice and hope you can come hang with us at the KARK Clubhouse sometime. Be more than happy to have ya! Also looking for some pics of your collection if ya get a chance. Welcome!!

Rob

P.S. We will try not to drive any cars through the walls of our house while eating here!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to your forums   

Back to top Go down

New to your forums
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knox Area Reptile Keepers :: New Members :: New Member Introductions-
Jump to: