Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

hello all

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
smc1185

Male Posts : 11

PostSubject: hello all   August 16th 2010, 7:39 pm

i just moved here in tennessee from n.j i like it so far one thing i really like is the people very nice people out here well someone told me about this site so i here to find breeder someone in to ball pythons like me to show me the ropes because i want to know how it is to be a breeder im looking to get in to breedering myself im looking to breed ball pythons a other snakes so if there's anyone by me im in clarksville if you need help in your shop let me know also if you have any ball pythons for sale thank you all
Back to top Go down
Rollincoal420

Male Posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: hello all   August 16th 2010, 7:59 pm

Hey, I know what you mean about the people in Tn. When I moved up here from Fl, it was a huge shock. People are nicer, but I dont know if you will notice this, but there is some people here, you wont find them on these forums or near a computer much, but there is alot of people that it is really different carrying a conversation with them. Luckily, this forum isnt plauged with them, Fo Sho
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: hello all   August 16th 2010, 8:57 pm

Glad to have you! Smile

PostSubject: Re: hello all   

Back to top Go down

hello all
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum