Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Howdy Ya'll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
OldMillRdFarm

PostSubject: Howdy Ya'll   January 7th 2010, 7:48 pm

I'm new to this group, however, I do recognize a few of you from other groups I have either belong to or have participated in the past. I do not have repiles myself--yet, but I started raising mice and rats so that I have some way of recycling people, quail, dog, chicken and rabbit food that would otherwise be wasted. I think when I learn enough about some of the fascinating reptiles, I will get a few. Any suggestions would be wonderful! Laughing
Back to top Go down
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Howdy Ya'll   January 7th 2010, 10:32 pm

Hey, welcome to the forum. sounds like a good plan to recycle all your left overs, especially people. I use a garden.... I would recommend a snake for your first reptile. low maintenance. ball pythons are sweet as can be. but so are corn snakes.there are plenty of people to help yah out on here haha.
Back to top Go down
leapin_leos

PostSubject: Re: Howdy Ya'll   January 7th 2010, 11:21 pm

Hi! My very first reptile was a leopard gecko and Ive loved them ever since. they are a relatively easy pet to care for as long as you feed them, water them and keep their temps stable!! email me with any questions! I will be breeding them soon! Im expecting some neat morphs from my high yellow who has albino in her line when she is bred to the blizzard. Once you do your research you'll be able to find what reptile fits your lifestyle the best!
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: Howdy Ya'll   January 8th 2010, 12:16 am

Welcome! Stick around long enough and you'll find yourself addicted to reptiles. Razz

PostSubject: Re: Howdy Ya'll   

Back to top Go down

Howdy Ya'll
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knox Area Reptile Keepers :: New Members :: New Member Introductions-
Jump to: